We are pleased to announce that as of Thursday, August 9, 2007, the following CHSA Divisions have qualified for the 2007 CHSA Finals with having 10 riders/horses having more than 25 points:
1. Short Stirrup Hunter (20 horses) – Class Sponsor: Colleen Sullivan
2. Short Stirrup Equitation (20 riders) – Class Sponsor: Colleen Sullivan
3. Pre-Children’s Hunter (20 horses) – Class Sponsor: Crickerbrook Farm
4. Modified Adult Amateur Hunter (20 horses) – Class Sponsor: Movado Farm
5. Modified Adult Amateur Equitation (17 riders) – Class Sponsor: Bouncing Pony Farm
6. Walk-Trot Hunt Seat Equitation (20 riders) – Class Sponsor: The Pines Farm
7. Junior Exhibitor English Pleasure (20 horses) – Class Sponsor: Joan and Jim McMahon
8. CHSA English Pleasure (14 horses) – Class Sponsor: End Of Hunt Farms
9. Hunter Pleasure (16 horses) – Class Sponsor: Pam Reale Memorial Fund
10. Quarter Horse Hunter Under Saddle (11 horses) – Class Sponsor: The Cordock Family
11. Children’s Pleasure Pony (13 Ponys) – Class Sponsor: The Economu Family
12. Adult English Pleasure (10 riders) – Class Sponsor: Fortuntate Farm
Remember the Top 20 riders/horses who have 25 points or more will qualify and be invited to the 2007 CHSA Finals. Note: If a rider/horse has qualified but is unable to participate (for example moved up from walk trot to Short Stirrup) we will contact the next qualified rider with 25 points or more as an alternate.
Class Sponsorships – For $250 you can sponsor a CHSA Finals Class and be listed in the program and present the awards and ribbons to your class winners. Sign up now – only 3 Classes available! View 2007 CHSA Finals Sponsorship Form
Remember – Sunday, August 12 is the last day to qualify for the CHSA Finals!! Last show is at Mystic Valley Hunt Club.