For all horses on the grounds of the CHSA Finals a “Statement of Health” must be signed by a licensed veterinarian and dated on July 29th, 2013 or later.
- Bring three copies of the statement with you as it must be provided to the CHSA Secretary before they can give you your exhibitor number.
- Be sure to keep one of the copies in your truck or trailer for Statement of Health checks at the gate to the CHSA Finals show grounds.
- A “Statement of Health” must be signed by a Licensed Veterinarian and dated on July 29th, 2013 or later.
- Been enrolled in a regular and consistent program of vaccination against EHV-4/1 with the most recent booster being within 120 days of the event.
- Have not shown symptoms of or been treated for EHV 4/1 within the past 28 days.
- Have not been exposed to any horses or ponies that have been treated for or shown symptoms of EHV 4/1 within the past 28 days
- Have a negative Coggins within one year
- Have a rabies vaccination within one year
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org