Schools out and it’s time for The 2015 CHSA Finals! The 2015 CHSA Finals will be hosted this year at the Shallowbrook Equestrian Center in Somers, CT from Friday, August 21 to Sunday, August 23. The CHSA Finals provide a year end showcase to encourage and promote interest in the beginner and intermediate classes and/or divisions for all members of CHSA with any surplus funds to benefit the CHSA Scholarship Fund.
2015 CHSA Finals Sponsorship
We invite you to join Nutrena, Arbitrage Tack, Morgan Stanley, First Trust and help underwrite the 2015 CHSA Finals. The Sponsorship money helps to offset the huge costs of running the CHSA Finals and any left over funds are applied to the CHSA Scholarship Fund. We have small and large sponsorship packages available. As a CHSA Finals Sponsor you will receive these benefits depending on the level of your commitment:
- Sponsorship Listing on CHSA Finals Scoreboard!
- Sponsorship listing in event program
- Advertisement in Program
- Corporate logo on CHSA Finals website with links to Sponsor web site
- CHSA Finals emails with links to Sponsor web site
- Sponsorship Banner prominently displayed during events and schooling.
- Sponsorship announcements on PA during event.
- Availability to provide corporate literature, merchandising, coupons, etc… to riders and audience
To Learn more visit http://www.chsafinals.com/chsa-finals-sponsorship/ and view the CHSA Finals Sponsorship brochure.
2015 CHSA Finals Class Sponsorship
For $250 you can sponsor a CHSA Finals Class and receive these benefits:
- Your name/barn/company listed in the program
- Present the awards and ribbons at the 2014 CHSA Finals for the class you choose to sponsor
- Your name will be displayed on the CHSA Finals Scoreboard!
Sign up now to choose your class – several have already been sold! View 2015 CHSA Finals Class Sponsorship List and Form (Now you can pay with Paypal, credit card or check)
Have You Qualified?
CHSA is pleased to announce that as of Tuesday, July 7, 2015, the following CHSA Divisions have qualified for the 2015 CHSA Finals:
2015 Qualified Divisions:
Walk-Trot Hunt Seat Eq (Top 20 Riders, Cut off 45 points)
Walk-Trot Pleasure (Top 20 Horses, Cut off 40 points)
Please review the rules for qualifying and updated CHSA Finals show regulations:
The CHSA Finals is for Amateurs (in accordance with USEF Amateur Status Rules) and Juniors only, no Professionals will be allowed to enter and/or compete at the CHSA Finals.
Riders qualify by accumulating points in eligible CHSA Classes held at Recognized CHSA Shows during the qualifying period. The qualifying period for the 2015 CHSA Finals runs from August 1, 2014 thru Sunday, July 26, 2015. Top 20 riders/horses in eligible Hunter Fences and Pleasure CHSA Divisions qualify and are invited to the CHSA Finals. For the CHSA Medal classes, the top 30 competitors will be invited to compete at Finals.
- Less then 10 entries but more then 5 at the entry deadline, the class will run but with no prizes only ribbons. (ie 5 – 9 entries)
- Less then 5 entries the class will not run and entry fees will be refunded. If the entry is only participating in one class the office fee and stall fees will also be refunded. If the entry is also participating in other classes only the canceled class fee will be refunded. (ie 4 – 1 entries)
2015 CHSA Finals Program Book
If you would like to honor a CHSA Finalist, please consider a congratulatory ad in the 2015 CHSA Finals program book.
We are offering advertising space in the CHSA Finals Program Book at the following rates:
Full page (10″ x 8″): $125.00
Half page (5″ x 8″): $100.00
Inside Back Cover: $175.00
Inside Front Cover: SOLD
Outside Back Cover: SOLD
Congratulations (25 Words) $ 25.00
View 2015 CHSA Finals Program Book Advertising Reservation Form (Now you can pay with Paypal, credit card or check)
Deadline Friday, August 7, 2015
CHSA Finals Hunter Derby
Once again this year the 2015 CHSA Finals will include a Hunter Derby to be held on Saturday, August 22, 2015.
2015 CHSA FINALS Sponsor Showcase – ArbitrageTack, Oakville, CT
Our doors opened November 2010! Connecticut’s Newest Tack Shop has 6,000 sq ft of retail space… is more than a store. We can help you select the right equipment and riding apparel to fit your individual needs and budget. We have something for everyone…are you preparing for and “A” rated show or going to summer camp? Our experienced staff/riders proudly offer a wealth of knowledge based on our education and life experience. Located on Route 73 in the Oakville section of Watertown CT in the former Pin Shop complex.